Our qualified, dedicated and trained care workers are placed with those requiring care due to hospital discharge, respite or care needed for dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s or stroke.
Once registered with Golden Care Agency we’ll match you with a client that best suits your experience, training and commitment. We have a number of carer placements available.
We know that every person’s needs are different. That’s why our care agency will only place a carer with you once we’ve popped in for a personal face to face visit
We believe that properly understanding your care needs and placing the right carer with you will give you piece of mind.
The Latest News
- Role reversal - being the parent of your parent
- Why losing your cool doesn’t make you a bad caregiver
- Changes in the eye: a new window to determining Alzheimer's?
- Embracing caregiver self-love – 6 simple steps
- Beetroot’s Connection to Alzheimer’s
- Managing dementia related wandering
- New to caregiving? Here’s what you need to know
- Facing finances: the financial triple threat of care giving
- “I hope that you know, and I need you to understand” – 7 things from my perspective
- Everything you need to know about Parkinson’s disease psychosis
- Dementia-related manipulation – is it a real thing?
- CES 2018: Casting the spotlight on caregiver innovation
- Fighting the ravages of dementia with music therapy
- Make your Home Dementia Friendly
- Superfoods for Brain Health as you age
- Decluttering the lives of aging loved ones
- Repetition and Dementia: Navigating the Question Loop
- Dental Care and Dementia
- Best Food Choices for Seniors Living with Diabetes
- How to give yourself time off from caregiving
- Caring for someone with Parkinson’s & how to simplify daily living
- Avoiding elderly heatstroke & exhaustion
- Care tips for Sundowners Syndrome & how to help with sleep
- Bringing new hope: 5 new Alzheimer's disease findings
- Dementia care do’s and don’ts – dealing with dementia behaviour
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) and Dementia – how are they connected?
- 10 stimulating activities for those with Alzheimer’s
- The Only 2 Ways to Save your Family’s Sanity When Caring for Elderly Parents
- Gogo Olympics is changing the lives of community carers
- Raising Awareness About the Frustrations of Everyday Disruption of Memory Loss