Our qualified, dedicated and trained care workers are placed with those requiring care due to hospital discharge, respite or care needed for dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s or stroke.
Once registered with Golden Care Agency we’ll match you with a client that best suits your experience, training and commitment. We have a number of carer placements available.
We know that every person’s needs are different. That’s why our care agency will only place a carer with you once we’ve popped in for a personal face to face visit
We believe that properly understanding your care needs and placing the right carer with you will give you piece of mind.
The Latest News
- How to give yourself time off from caregiving
- Caring for someone with Parkinson’s & how to simplify daily living
- Avoiding elderly heatstroke & exhaustion
- Care tips for Sundowners Syndrome & how to help with sleep
- Bringing new hope: 5 new Alzheimer's disease findings
- Dementia care do’s and don’ts – dealing with dementia behaviour
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) and Dementia – how are they connected?
- 10 stimulating activities for those with Alzheimer’s
- The Only 2 Ways to Save your Family’s Sanity When Caring for Elderly Parents
- Gogo Olympics is changing the lives of community carers
- Raising Awareness About the Frustrations of Everyday Disruption of Memory Loss
- Contact Sport and Dementia
- Young scientists are looking at virtual reality to slow cognitive decline
- Izzy the elderly dog finds a home in a senior living facility
- Signs your elderly parent needs help: what to look out for
- Traits every senior carer should have
- Helping the elderly to deal with grief
- A basic overview of Parkinson’s disease
- Dealing with resistance to care
- Promoting independence while caring for the elderly
- A Basic Overview of Dementia
- Elderly drivers in Japan swap licenses for discounts
- Make ‘em laugh for goodness sake
- New study questions “bad” cholesterol link to heart disease
- A Robotic Feeding Arm Gives Back Independence At Meal Times
- 6 Ways To A Healthy Skin For Seniors
- Visual difficulties and dementia
- How dangerous is pneumonia in the elderly?
- Brain exercise could stave off the effects of a bad diet
- Refusing food – a common problem with the elderly