Golden Care Agency offers a full host of home care services so that you don’t have to worry about those difficult every day tasks. We’re specialists in introducing live in carers to the elderly who are frail and require assistance throughout the day.
Our carers remove the stress and vulnerability of not being able and give the elderly the opportunity to enjoy each day in the comfort of their own home.
We provide carers for those who:
- Suffer from dementia, short term memory loss or fully onset Alzheimers.
- Have Parkinson’s disease
- Are recovering from a stroke
- Need respite care
Care at home can make your quality of life far better with someone around who can help with basic everyday chores around the house and a carer who can take simple tasksthe cooking and cleaning off your hands.
Having a trustworthy carer support you each day gives you confidence that life can go on as normal and we aim to make sure that Golden Care Agency always gives you that personal touch.
The Latest News
- Embracing caregiver self-love – 6 simple steps
- Beetroot’s Connection to Alzheimer’s
- Managing dementia related wandering
- New to caregiving? Here’s what you need to know
- Facing finances: the financial triple threat of care giving
- “I hope that you know, and I need you to understand” – 7 things from my perspective
- Everything you need to know about Parkinson’s disease psychosis
- Dementia-related manipulation – is it a real thing?
- CES 2018: Casting the spotlight on caregiver innovation
- Fighting the ravages of dementia with music therapy
- Make your Home Dementia Friendly
- Superfoods for Brain Health as you age
- Decluttering the lives of aging loved ones
- Repetition and Dementia: Navigating the Question Loop
- Dental Care and Dementia
- Best Food Choices for Seniors Living with Diabetes
- How to give yourself time off from caregiving
- Caring for someone with Parkinson’s & how to simplify daily living
- Avoiding elderly heatstroke & exhaustion
- Care tips for Sundowners Syndrome & how to help with sleep
- Bringing new hope: 5 new Alzheimer's disease findings
- Dementia care do’s and don’ts – dealing with dementia behaviour
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) and Dementia – how are they connected?
- 10 stimulating activities for those with Alzheimer’s
- The Only 2 Ways to Save your Family’s Sanity When Caring for Elderly Parents
- Gogo Olympics is changing the lives of community carers
- Raising Awareness About the Frustrations of Everyday Disruption of Memory Loss
- Contact Sport and Dementia
- Young scientists are looking at virtual reality to slow cognitive decline
- Izzy the elderly dog finds a home in a senior living facility