Golden Care Agency offers a full host of home care services so that you don’t have to worry about those difficult every day tasks. We’re specialists in introducing live in carers to the elderly who are frail and require assistance throughout the day.
Our carers remove the stress and vulnerability of not being able and give the elderly the opportunity to enjoy each day in the comfort of their own home.
We provide carers for those who:
- Suffer from dementia, short term memory loss or fully onset Alzheimers.
- Have Parkinson’s disease
- Are recovering from a stroke
- Need respite care
Care at home can make your quality of life far better with someone around who can help with basic everyday chores around the house and a carer who can take simple tasksthe cooking and cleaning off your hands.
Having a trustworthy carer support you each day gives you confidence that life can go on as normal and we aim to make sure that Golden Care Agency always gives you that personal touch.
The Latest News
- How to give yourself time off from caregiving
- Caring for someone with Parkinson’s & how to simplify daily living
- Avoiding elderly heatstroke & exhaustion
- Care tips for Sundowners Syndrome & how to help with sleep
- Bringing new hope: 5 new Alzheimer's disease findings
- Dementia care do’s and don’ts – dealing with dementia behaviour
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) and Dementia – how are they connected?
- 10 stimulating activities for those with Alzheimer’s
- The Only 2 Ways to Save your Family’s Sanity When Caring for Elderly Parents
- Gogo Olympics is changing the lives of community carers
- Raising Awareness About the Frustrations of Everyday Disruption of Memory Loss
- Contact Sport and Dementia
- Young scientists are looking at virtual reality to slow cognitive decline
- Izzy the elderly dog finds a home in a senior living facility
- Signs your elderly parent needs help: what to look out for
- Traits every senior carer should have
- Helping the elderly to deal with grief
- A basic overview of Parkinson’s disease
- Dealing with resistance to care
- Promoting independence while caring for the elderly
- A Basic Overview of Dementia
- Elderly drivers in Japan swap licenses for discounts
- Make ‘em laugh for goodness sake
- New study questions “bad” cholesterol link to heart disease
- A Robotic Feeding Arm Gives Back Independence At Meal Times
- 6 Ways To A Healthy Skin For Seniors
- Visual difficulties and dementia
- How dangerous is pneumonia in the elderly?
- Brain exercise could stave off the effects of a bad diet
- Refusing food – a common problem with the elderly