Carers at Golden Care Agency offer assistance and encourage independence. Our carers ensure that clients do as much as they can on their own in order to gain confidence and to keep themselves motivated.
It’s our goal to help our clients maintain their standard of living, regardless of their limited capabilities or health issues.
Golden Care Agency offers practical care with:
- Getting in and out of the bath
- Continence management
- Grooming and beauty
- Getting dressed and undressed
- Cooking and nutritional needs
- House work
- Phoning for doctor appointments
- Transportation to doctor appointments
At Golden Care Agency, we aim at providing the best medical care. Our carers remind their clients to take their medication on the right time, and ensure that the correct dosages will be given and that it hasn’t already been taken by the client.
Our carers will make sure medication is stored safely and isn’t damaged. All expiry dates will be checked.
Clients will be assisted with prescriptions and medication that needs collecting from the pharmacy.
Our clients may find themselves in a situation where they are not able to physically take medication themselves; our carers will assist the client with blister packs, dosette boxes and the preparing of liquid medicine.
Our well trained carers are able to deal with all situations and are able to call for any medical assistance when needed.
Our client’s health and well-being is our greatest pride.
The Latest News
- Role reversal - being the parent of your parent
- Why losing your cool doesn’t make you a bad caregiver
- Changes in the eye: a new window to determining Alzheimer's?
- Embracing caregiver self-love – 6 simple steps
- Beetroot’s Connection to Alzheimer’s
- Managing dementia related wandering
- New to caregiving? Here’s what you need to know
- Facing finances: the financial triple threat of care giving
- “I hope that you know, and I need you to understand” – 7 things from my perspective
- Everything you need to know about Parkinson’s disease psychosis
- Dementia-related manipulation – is it a real thing?
- CES 2018: Casting the spotlight on caregiver innovation
- Fighting the ravages of dementia with music therapy
- Make your Home Dementia Friendly
- Superfoods for Brain Health as you age
- Decluttering the lives of aging loved ones
- Repetition and Dementia: Navigating the Question Loop
- Dental Care and Dementia
- Best Food Choices for Seniors Living with Diabetes
- How to give yourself time off from caregiving
- Caring for someone with Parkinson’s & how to simplify daily living
- Avoiding elderly heatstroke & exhaustion
- Care tips for Sundowners Syndrome & how to help with sleep
- Bringing new hope: 5 new Alzheimer's disease findings
- Dementia care do’s and don’ts – dealing with dementia behaviour
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) and Dementia – how are they connected?
- 10 stimulating activities for those with Alzheimer’s
- The Only 2 Ways to Save your Family’s Sanity When Caring for Elderly Parents
- Gogo Olympics is changing the lives of community carers
- Raising Awareness About the Frustrations of Everyday Disruption of Memory Loss