Carers at Golden Care Agency are trained to provide the best assistance regarding personal care and household tasks. However, a qualified nurse may be necessary to adhere to the client’s more complicated needs.
Qualified home carers
A qualified nurse in your home can take responsibly for any medical tasks which may need to be performed. These include:
- Wound care and administration of medication
- PEG feeds
- Syringe drivers
- Stoma care
Private home nursing care is useful and often vital, over and above having a carer.
Private home nursing can assist with recovery and rehabilitation after hospital discharge. On many occasions, if a private nurse is arranged a patient will be allowed to leave the hospital sooner.
Arranging a private home nurse can save you money on hospital bills because you are just paying for the services of the nurse and not for the peripheral costs associated with being in a medical institution.
A private home nurse provides clients with peace of mind that they are in the care of a qualified professional, while still enjoying the comforts of their own home.
Benefits of home care
- Added reassurance
- Highly trained professional who is able to see to your care needs
- Has direct contact with more qualified health care experts
- Your dignity and privacy is respected as you have the nurse’s undivided attention and that they have your best medical interests at heart
Golden Care Agency is here to offer each individual the best level of private home care. It’s our aim to ensure that you or a loved one live life to its fullest potential and if having a private nurse in your home will do this, you can rely on Golden Care Agency.
The Latest News
- Facing finances: the financial triple threat of care giving
- “I hope that you know, and I need you to understand” – 7 things from my perspective
- Everything you need to know about Parkinson’s disease psychosis
- Dementia-related manipulation – is it a real thing?
- CES 2018: Casting the spotlight on caregiver innovation
- Fighting the ravages of dementia with music therapy
- Make your Home Dementia Friendly
- Superfoods for Brain Health as you age
- Decluttering the lives of aging loved ones
- Repetition and Dementia: Navigating the Question Loop
- Dental Care and Dementia
- Best Food Choices for Seniors Living with Diabetes
- How to give yourself time off from caregiving
- Caring for someone with Parkinson’s & how to simplify daily living
- Avoiding elderly heatstroke & exhaustion
- Care tips for Sundowners Syndrome & how to help with sleep
- Bringing new hope: 5 new Alzheimer's disease findings
- Dementia care do’s and don’ts – dealing with dementia behaviour
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) and Dementia – how are they connected?
- 10 stimulating activities for those with Alzheimer’s
- The Only 2 Ways to Save your Family’s Sanity When Caring for Elderly Parents
- Gogo Olympics is changing the lives of community carers
- Raising Awareness About the Frustrations of Everyday Disruption of Memory Loss
- Contact Sport and Dementia
- Young scientists are looking at virtual reality to slow cognitive decline
- Izzy the elderly dog finds a home in a senior living facility
- Signs your elderly parent needs help: what to look out for
- Traits every senior carer should have
- Helping the elderly to deal with grief
- A basic overview of Parkinson’s disease