Using a home carer to give your elderly loved ones piece of mind and confidence to enjoy each day reduces the stress and pressure on you and your family.
Home care does not have to be full time or permanent. Our care workers are used by clients when their family members go on holiday or when returning from hospital and a little extra assistance is needed.
How it works – 4 easy steps:
- We’ll meet you to properly ascertain your care needs.
- We’ll introduce you to a friendly, qualified & experienced care worker.
- After your 1st week we’ll check in to make sure all is going well and that you’re happy.
- You’ll be given a dedicated Case Manager at Golden Care to assist you with all your queries and care needs thereafter.
You’ll have the continuity and comfort of living in your own home and familiar surroundings with companionship to enjoy each day.
Your Care Workers are employed by Golden Care Agency which gives you security of back-up through the Agency.
Our fees are paid by you weekly either by direct internet transfer or cheque.
The Latest News
- 5 Things to look for when visiting elderly parents at home
- How to prevent and treat infections in the elderly
- How to return home after hospitalisation
- Family meetings: Identifying family roles without argument
- Saying sorry like you mean it after a caregiver blow out
- Weighing up the costs of caregiving
- Stimulate the brain by playing games!
- Hospice care – when is it time?
- Role reversal - being the parent of your parent
- Why losing your cool doesn’t make you a bad caregiver
- Changes in the eye: a new window to determining Alzheimer's?
- Embracing caregiver self-love – 6 simple steps
- Beetroot’s Connection to Alzheimer’s
- Managing dementia related wandering
- New to caregiving? Here’s what you need to know
- Facing finances: the financial triple threat of care giving
- “I hope that you know, and I need you to understand” – 7 things from my perspective
- Everything you need to know about Parkinson’s disease psychosis
- Dementia-related manipulation – is it a real thing?
- CES 2018: Casting the spotlight on caregiver innovation
- Fighting the ravages of dementia with music therapy
- Make your Home Dementia Friendly
- Superfoods for Brain Health as you age
- Decluttering the lives of aging loved ones
- Repetition and Dementia: Navigating the Question Loop
- Dental Care and Dementia
- Best Food Choices for Seniors Living with Diabetes
- How to give yourself time off from caregiving
- Caring for someone with Parkinson’s & how to simplify daily living
- Avoiding elderly heatstroke & exhaustion