Our care workers are registered and ready for placement only after they have gone through our careful recruitment process, been properly vetted on qualifications, references and police clearance checks and been through our orientation programme.
Dedicated home carers
We have a solid base of dedicated and committed home carers who come from a variety of backgrounds and have an age range of between 25 and 60 years.
We have both male and female care workers.
We aim to provide 24 hour home care by registered care workers who:
- Assist with housework, shopping and cooking as directed by their client
- Help with all personal care needs of their client
- Consider the needs of their client first
- Offer respect, dignity and privacy to their client
- Encourage and assist their client to do as much for themselves as is reasonably possible
To ensure that we provide the highest level of quality care workers and service we have an ongoing training policy that ensures our care workers are trained and up to date on the latest health and safety requirements. This includes items such lifting; food hygiene; first aid care; personal care and how to deal with dementia.
The Latest News
- Family meetings: Identifying family roles without argument
- Saying sorry like you mean it after a caregiver blow out
- Weighing up the costs of caregiving
- Stimulate the brain by playing games!
- Hospice care – when is it time?
- Role reversal - being the parent of your parent
- Why losing your cool doesn’t make you a bad caregiver
- Changes in the eye: a new window to determining Alzheimer's?
- Embracing caregiver self-love – 6 simple steps
- Beetroot’s Connection to Alzheimer’s
- Managing dementia related wandering
- New to caregiving? Here’s what you need to know
- Facing finances: the financial triple threat of care giving
- “I hope that you know, and I need you to understand” – 7 things from my perspective
- Everything you need to know about Parkinson’s disease psychosis
- Dementia-related manipulation – is it a real thing?
- CES 2018: Casting the spotlight on caregiver innovation
- Fighting the ravages of dementia with music therapy
- Make your Home Dementia Friendly
- Superfoods for Brain Health as you age
- Decluttering the lives of aging loved ones
- Repetition and Dementia: Navigating the Question Loop
- Dental Care and Dementia
- Best Food Choices for Seniors Living with Diabetes
- How to give yourself time off from caregiving
- Caring for someone with Parkinson’s & how to simplify daily living
- Avoiding elderly heatstroke & exhaustion
- Care tips for Sundowners Syndrome & how to help with sleep
- Bringing new hope: 5 new Alzheimer's disease findings
- Dementia care do’s and don’ts – dealing with dementia behaviour